你好^ ^ Welcome to my blog..Enjoy your stay-crownedprincess-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Home Profile Links Gallery
Me, myself and I
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly and careful and careless. I am broken and whole . I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead. i am hardworking and determined but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to god and cry my tears. I'm smiling on the outside while I'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and I push you away. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
blogger web statistics


Cravings
Meet Koike Teppei
Meet Show Luo
Meet Fahrenheit / Fei lun hai
be my idols' friend
Have many pictures of us together
travel around the world
have happy family and long life

My Inspiration: Yiruma

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget
Facebook profile and pages
로페즈제시카 마리

로페즈제시카 마리 aka anjhelrheixza

wE lOvE KoIke TePpEi ♥♥♥

Cute stuffs
http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com
Daily Reads
Jacque
Ricalaine



Prince
Photobucket

What time is it?

Recent Post

Иσ σиɛ cαи cσиғι∂ɛитℓʏ ƨαʏ тнαт нɛ ωιℓℓ ƨтιℓℓ вɛ ℓ...
вℓσɢ ʌαcαтισи
“I’m helping Charmaine Manlangit on Chiminess Firs...
Яʋяσʋиι Ƙɛиƨнιи
яɛтяɛαт 2010-2011
Ѧαcκɛяɛℓ яʋи
ƨσмɛтнιиɢ тσ ƨнαяɛ
ѲѦǤ...˩ʋиcн вяɛακ
Δ Ƭнσʋƨαи∂ Ѧιℓɛƨ ℓʏяιcƨ
Є∂ʋcαтισиαℓ Ƭяιρ
Archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011

SearchBox


Credits
Editor:Jacque
Layout:Qing
Inspiration: Jie Ji | Cynna
Momo love
Written at Thursday, April 21, 2011 | back to top







Last wednesday, I started watching Momo love. I love it 'cause my idol CALVIN CHEN of Fahrenheit is there.His name there is Xue Zhi Qiang (薛志強), he is Shi lang's rival on Chen Tao Hua (Cydi Wang).

I haven't finish watching it yet even though it has only 13 episodes because the disc that we bought is not a complete series .

The next episode is when Xue Zhi Qiang ( Calvin Chen) will be close to Chen Tao Hua (Cydi Wang) yay!.The opening theme is "喜歡你怎麼辦" [What To Do That I Love You] by Cyndi Wang while the ending theme is"很安靜" [Very Quiet] by Fahrenheit.




Actor Character Relationships
Jiro Wang Shi Lang (史朗)
Cyndi Wang Chen Tao Hua (陳桃花)
Calvin Chen Xue Zhi Qiang (薛志強) Shi Lang's rival
Li Jia Ying Gong Hui Qi Shi Lang's childhood friend
Wong JingLun Chen Yu Yi (陳餘一) Tao Hua's 5th brother
Ken Chu Chen Qi (陳起) Tao Hua's eldest brother
Gaby Lan Chen Cheng (陳承) Tao Hua's 2nd brother
Sphinx Ding Chen Zhuan (陳轉) Tao Hua's 3rd brother
Godfrey Gao Chen He (陳合) Tao Hua's 4th brother
Cynthia Wang Shi Xue (史雪) Shi Lang's cousin
Honduras Shi Lang papa (史朗父) Shi Lang's father
Xie Yuwei (謝宇威) Tao Hua papa (桃花父) Tao Hua's father
于美人 Tao Hua mama (桃花母) Tao Hua's mother



Love triangle



Shi Lang and Tao Hua

On Tao Hua's part, she seems to truly be engrossed in Shi Lang and is eager to become his girlfriend. She accidentally confesses her love for him and has yet to receive a solid answer. At this point, Shi Lang seems to be the primary problem because he does not seem to know how to face having a relationship. Nevertheless, Shi Lang appears to like Tao Hua more as their friendship progresses. He even appears to be jealous of any guys who approach Tao Hua, particularly Xue Zhi Qiang. In order to see Shi Lang more often, Tao Hua took the entrance exam to his school.

Shi Lang and Hui Qi

Shi Lang and Hui Qi have been best friends from their childhood days. In their childhood, Shi Lang had asked Hui Qi to marry him. While Shi Lang feels that the "proposal" was of no consequence, Hui Qi still believes it to be valid. Hui Qi has recently moved across the street from Tao Hua and also tested into Shi Lang's school. She has openly admitted that she likes Shi Lang, going so far as to kiss him. Like in Tao Hua's case, Shi Lang does not know how to respond to her affections—so her confession goes unanswered as well.

Tao Hua and Zhi Qiang

While Tao Hua is slightly annoyed by his presence, Zhi Qiang thinks that she is the girl of his dreams. Zhi Qiang outwits the four brothers with Hui Qi's help and steals Tao Hua's "first" kiss from under Shi Lang's nose (her actual first kiss was accidental at a judo match with Shi Lang). Zhi Qiang's father blackmails Tao Hua into agreeing to an engagement with Zhi Qiang - creating further struggles between the two. Zhi Qiang appears to realize that Tao Hua does not like him in a romantic way, yet he is willing to put forth the effort to win her without blackmailing.



The Rivals


6:06 PM |