你好^ ^ Welcome to my blog..Enjoy your stay-crownedprincess-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Home Profile Links Gallery
Me, myself and I
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly and careful and careless. I am broken and whole . I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead. i am hardworking and determined but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to god and cry my tears. I'm smiling on the outside while I'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and I push you away. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
blogger web statistics


Cravings
Meet Koike Teppei
Meet Show Luo
Meet Fahrenheit / Fei lun hai
be my idols' friend
Have many pictures of us together
travel around the world
have happy family and long life

My Inspiration: Yiruma

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget
Facebook profile and pages
로페즈제시카 마리

로페즈제시카 마리 aka anjhelrheixza

wE lOvE KoIke TePpEi ♥♥♥

Cute stuffs
http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com
Daily Reads
Jacque
Ricalaine



Prince
Photobucket

What time is it?

Recent Post

вℓσɢ ʌαcαтισи
“I’m helping Charmaine Manlangit on Chiminess Firs...
Яʋяσʋиι Ƙɛиƨнιи
яɛтяɛαт 2010-2011
Ѧαcκɛяɛℓ яʋи
ƨσмɛтнιиɢ тσ ƨнαяɛ
ѲѦǤ...˩ʋиcн вяɛακ
Δ Ƭнσʋƨαи∂ Ѧιℓɛƨ ℓʏяιcƨ
Є∂ʋcαтισиαℓ Ƭяιρ
Δяαƨнι ƨɛи∂ тσтαℓ мʋƨιc ƉѴƉ ƨαℓɛƨ тσ 4 мιℓℓισи ғσя...
Archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011

SearchBox


Credits
Editor:Jacque
Layout:Qing
Inspiration: Jie Ji | Cynna
Иσ σиɛ cαи cσиғι∂ɛитℓʏ ƨαʏ тнαт нɛ ωιℓℓ ƨтιℓℓ вɛ ℓιʌιиɢ тσмσяяσω.
Written at Monday, April 18, 2011 | back to top


"On the way home already from Dagupan. Long drive ahead. Thanks to everybody who watched."

This was AJ Perez’s last tweet at around 11:30 p.m. Saturday night, April 16, after staging a show for the Kapamilya Karavan with Matt Evans, Kitkat and child star Zaijian Jaranilla for Dagupan’s Bangus Festival.

It was indeed a long drive for AJ but he didn’t reach home. He was declared dead on arrival at the Rayos Valentin Hospital in Moncada, Tarlac, from multiple head wounds he sustained when the ABS-CBN van he and his five companions were riding in collided with a bus. According to initial police reports, the driver tried to overtake a truck. AJ was seated on the reclined seat on the left side of the van, with his head against the window.

Aside from the driver, AJ’s companions were his father, Gerardo Perez, AJ’s road manager, Kitkat’s road manager and an ABS-CBN marshall. The two road managers were in stable condition at the Makati Medical Center while AJ’s father was released after treatment at the St. Lukes Medical Center.

Born on Feb. 17, 1993, Antonello Joseph Sarte Perez graduated from high school at La Salle Greenhills last month. His mother is from Bicol and his father, a friend and townmate of Joel Torre, is from Bacolod. Before he joined showbiz, AJ appeared in commercials, including those for Globe, UFC and Milo in which he showed his basketball expertise.

A member of Star Magic Batch 13, AJ has done several soaps, the most popular being Sabel in which he co-starred with Jessie Mendiola. His last TV work is an episode on Charo Santos-Concio’s Maalaala Mo Kaya? which will be aired on April 30, Saturday night.

“He was fun,” Jessie was quoted as saying. “I will miss him. Mahilig magbiro at mang-asar.”

Contacted by Funfare Update, Sam Concepcion said, “I’m still in shock. It hasn’t sunk in yet. AJ was a happy person. He was always the one who would make us laugh. He was like a brother to us. My heart and prayers go out to Tito Gerry and his entire family.”

In a phone-patch interview with movie writer Ambet Nabus, AJ said that he was thankful to those who supported him, adding, “It’s my second time to come to Dagupan. The first time, hindi pa ako kilala. This time, kilala na nila ako.”

STAR’s Ver Paulino, the only broadsheet photographer invited to cover the Kapamilya Karavan, recalled that AJ was lively during the show.

AJ Perez was his usual lively self as he dance during the Kapamilya Karavan show at the Bangus Festival Saturday night in Dagupan, with fellow Kapamilya (from left) Zaijian Jaranilla, Matt Evans and Kitkat

“He even conducted a dance contest for those in the audience,” said Ver. “He gave me a tight hug after dinner, something which he usually didn’t do. He also did that to Aaron (Domingo, ABS-CBN PR).”

You are seeing the last pictures of AJ on this page.

“Before we parted,” added Ver, “AJ reminded me to give him copies of his photos I took during the Kapamliya Karavan at the Panagbenga in Baguio City last month.”

In June, AJ would have enrolled in B.A. Marketing at La Salle (Taft Avenue, Manila) because he wanted to help run the family business.

Here’s the official statement of ABS-CBN sent to Funfare Update by Bong Osorio, Corporate Communications head of the network:

Kapamilya talent AJ Perez passed away early Sunday morning after being rushed to a hospital in Tarlac. Together with his father, two road managers, a driver and an event marshal, they met a vehicular accident on their way back to Manila after a provincial show. ABS-CBN sympathizes with AJ’s family on his untimely demise, and urges everyone to pray for the eternal repose of AJ’s soul and for the family and loved ones he left behind. ABS-CBN continues to help AJ’s family during this difficult and discomforting time and to attend to the needs of the others that got hurt in the unfortunate accident.

AJ was scheduled to appear in yesterday’s edition of ASAP Rocks where he used to perform as member of the disbanded Giggerboys and then of Dream Boys. The show opened with a touching tribute to AJ led by Gary Valenciano who dedicated a song to AJ. The Kapamilya stars were dressed in white, shedding quiet tears.

Maritess Gutierrez (daughter of Gloria Romero and the late Juancho Gutierrez), told Funfare Update that her son Christopher was disconsolate, crying and crying. Christopher was AJ’s best friend.

“Chris can hardly talk,” said Maritess. “All he remembered is that he and AJ last saw each other in Boracay about a week ago where they had so much fun. AJ was a nice boy. I would cook for him when he came to our house to visit Chris.”

AJ’s remains lie at a chapel at La Salle Greenhills where the wake for Rico Yan was also held in 2002. AJ was nine years old at that time and in grade school.

The Perez family will soon announce the burial plans.

REST IN PEACE Antonello Joseph Sarte Perez!

Source: http://www.philstar.com




4:53 AM |