你好^ ^ Welcome to my blog..Enjoy your stay-crownedprincess-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Home Profile Links Gallery
Me, myself and I
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly and careful and careless. I am broken and whole . I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead. i am hardworking and determined but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to god and cry my tears. I'm smiling on the outside while I'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and I push you away. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
blogger web statistics


Cravings
Meet Koike Teppei
Meet Show Luo
Meet Fahrenheit / Fei lun hai
be my idols' friend
Have many pictures of us together
travel around the world
have happy family and long life

My Inspiration: Yiruma

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget
Facebook profile and pages
로페즈제시카 마리

로페즈제시카 마리 aka anjhelrheixza

wE lOvE KoIke TePpEi ♥♥♥

Cute stuffs
http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com
Daily Reads
Jacque
Ricalaine



Prince
Photobucket

What time is it?

Recent Post

“I’m helping Charmaine Manlangit on Chiminess Firs...
Яʋяσʋиι Ƙɛиƨнιи
яɛтяɛαт 2010-2011
Ѧαcκɛяɛℓ яʋи
ƨσмɛтнιиɢ тσ ƨнαяɛ
ѲѦǤ...˩ʋиcн вяɛακ
Δ Ƭнσʋƨαи∂ Ѧιℓɛƨ ℓʏяιcƨ
Є∂ʋcαтισиαℓ Ƭяιρ
Δяαƨнι ƨɛи∂ тσтαℓ мʋƨιc ƉѴƉ ƨαℓɛƨ тσ 4 мιℓℓισи ғσя...
Friends
Archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011

SearchBox


Credits
Editor:Jacque
Layout:Qing
Inspiration: Jie Ji | Cynna
вℓσɢ ʌαcαтισи
Written at Wednesday, April 6, 2011 | back to top






I haven't posted for some days or maybe a week, I think.
So here's the news hehe
Last April 1, 2011...
at the St. Michael the Archangel Parish Church...
2:30 pm...
is the entrance of the graduates...
the first to march are the students from the cream section,
the St. Dominic de Guzman class
then the St. Thomas of Aquinas section
and then the St. Albert the Great section.
The last to march are the top 15.
15-Jessa Lae
14-Mary Rose
13-Jeselle
12-Raymark
11-ME
10-Nikki
9-Alex
8-Charlene
7-Lence
6-Claudine
5-Gelline
4-Jolly
3-Ida
2-Nathaniel
1-Sharmaine

Nikki is our commentator but she's late so Nathan replace her.
She's always late when there are activities and even in our graduation..
so I think that's a lesson for her.
Anyway, the one beside me is my Laoshi/sensei/teacher,
but not my real teacher.
He is my classmate and my friend.
I just call him Laoshi, Agua etc.
This is Nathan.


After the mass is the awarding of medals ,giving of diploma and then we sing our graduation song.
Before we sing our graduation song,
Ricalaine and Jackie are taking pictures of them together,
but the one who really sit beside Jackie is Jessica May
because we're alphabetically arranged.
Ricalaine just move beside Jackie.
And then Jackie also ask me to move there so we can take pictures.
And here are the pictures of the three of us



After the graduation song, we took pictures.
The photographer is Bryan Co, the younger brother of Jackie.



Jackie holds her diploma upside down haha

And last April 3,2011 is my friend's birthday.
Her name is Princess.
In the picture above,
She's the one holding the graduation cap.
belated
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS.

And last Monday, we went in Manila.
I signed the form online and choose to take the exam the next day.
You can choose the time. If you want to take exam in the morning,
the time is 9:00 while in the afternoon, the time is 2:00.
I took entrance exam in University of the East last April 5, 2011 and got the result
in the afternoon. Because I took the exam at 9: 00 in the morning
the result will be known on, before or after 2: 00 in the afternoon.
Before going in Sm City Manila to watch a movie, we went in UE to see the result..
and then tadaaaaaaaaaaaa..
I PASSED.
We decided to joke my mother so my cousin told her that I didn't pass...
but she didn't believed and said that it's impossible for me to fail the entrance exam there.hehe

My cousin and I then went in Sm City Manila and she's so excited to watch SUCKER PUNCH
because before that, we went in Sm Sta. Mesa to watch sucker punch but then, we (My younger sister Judith, younger brother Joshua, cousin Danisse and I )decided to watch CATCH ME I'M IN LOVE . But only me and my cousin went in Sm City Manila to watch RED RIDING HOOD.




BELIEVE THE LEGEND. BEWARE THE WOLF.
From the director of TWILIGHT comes a breathtaking vision of a 700 year old legend.
yeaahhh..
I LOVE TWILIGHT AND ALSO THIS ONE.




Red Riding Hood is an American dark fantasy film directed by Catherine Hardwicke, from a screenplay by David Leslie Johnson.It is very loosely based on the folk tale Little Red Riding Hood collected by both Charles Perrault under the name "Le Petit Chaperon Rouge" (Little Red Riding Hood) and several decades later by the Brothers Grimm as "Rotkäppchen" (Little Redcap). The film also draws inspiration from Bruno Bettelheim's book The Uses of Enchantment, in which he analyzes fairy tales in terms of Freudian psychology.





Sucker Punch is a 2011 action-fantasy thriller film about the fantasies of a young woman who is committed to a mental institution. It was written by Steve Shibuya and Zack Snyder, directed by Snyder and the cast includes Emily Browning as the central character, Babydoll.

Development began in March 2007. Pre-production took place in Los Angeles in June 2009 then moved to Vancouver in July. Principal photography began in September 2009 and concluded in January 2010; filming took place in Vancouver. It was released in both conventional and IMAX theatres at midnight on March 25, 2011. Snyder is currently mapping out the Blu-ray interactivity for the film in preparation for the film's home media release.



Catch Me... I'm in Love is a Filipino romantic film starring Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson.It is produced and released by Star Cinema and Viva Films. It is directed by Mae Cruz and was released on March 23, 2011. This is the first team-up of Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo in the big screen, both of them already worked in an advertisement. This is also Gerald's first film with a new leading lady.

We also went in San Sebastian to get a form and take entrance exam but the guard said that the exam will start on April 11,2011 so we'll go back there again. My mother is encouraging my cousin to transfer there because she's thinking of changing her course and also the uniform in her school will be change too so it's okay if she transfer. My cousin told me that we should watch SUCKER PUNCH when we go back there on Monday. Anyway, she's in Cavite to be with her mother because they rarely see and be with each other, only on vacations. But this vacation, she will also stay here with us.

4:02 AM |