你好^ ^ Welcome to my blog..Enjoy your stay-crownedprincess-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Home Profile Links Gallery
Me, myself and I
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly and careful and careless. I am broken and whole . I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead. i am hardworking and determined but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to god and cry my tears. I'm smiling on the outside while I'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion but not true love. I love you and I push you away. I want you but not so close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all I want is for you to love me.
blogger web statistics


Cravings
Meet Koike Teppei
Meet Show Luo
Meet Fahrenheit / Fei lun hai
be my idols' friend
Have many pictures of us together
travel around the world
have happy family and long life

My Inspiration: Yiruma

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Blabberings

ShoutMix chat widget
Facebook profile and pages
로페즈제시카 마리

로페즈제시카 마리 aka anjhelrheixza

wE lOvE KoIke TePpEi ♥♥♥

Cute stuffs
http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com
Daily Reads
Jacque
Ricalaine



Prince
Photobucket

What time is it?

Recent Post

Ħʋятιиɢ Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ƥяɛƨɛит Ғσя Ƥɛяƨɛʌɛяιиɢ Ƭнɛ Ƥαƨт
What It Takes To Be A Good Friend
To the One I Love
Two People In One
Trash
Banat!
Ballad of a Mother’s Heart
Closer you and I
Fake friends
Forever Never Ends
Archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011

SearchBox


Credits
Editor:Jacque
Layout:Qing
Inspiration: Jie Ji | Cynna
Ѧαиιℓα вʋƨ нσƨтαɢɛ-тακιиɢ ɛи∂ƨ ωιтн 9 ∂ɛα∂
Written at Tuesday, August 24, 2010 | back to top

A hostage-taking in Manila, Philippines — in which a former policeman held 15 tourists on a bus — has ended with nine people dead, including the gunman.

Police surrounded and entered the bus Monday, and television footage showed four people leaving it.

One body could be seen being taken off the bus.

The Associated Press later reported that Manila hospitals indicated seven out of the 15 hostages had died.

Freelance reporter Dean Bernardo said the gunman — who was indentified as former senior inspector Rolando Mendoza, 55 — was shot and killed by a police sniper.

Earlier, police said the driver of the bus, who escaped before police officers surrounded the bus, had indicated the gunman had opened fire on the tourists. The bus driver said the gunman was armed with an M16 rifle.

Police shot out the tires of the bus and then smashed the side windows, door and windshield of the bus. The police tried to board it, but they backed off after shots were fired from inside the vehicle.

The daylong standoff in the Philippine capital began when the gunman, in an apparent attempt to get his job back, commandeered the bus, which had aboard mainly tourists from Hong Kong. The gunman initially released nine of his hostages, but kept another 15 on the bus.

Newspaper reports from 2008 indicated that Mendoza was among five police officers charged with robbery, extortion and grave threats. The charges were laid after a hotel chef in Manila complained that officers had falsely accused him of using drugs in order to extort money from him.

When I entered our school, almost all the students are talking about the Manila bus hostage.
What happened was certainly tragic. It was a shame.


I copy one comment and it's written/typed by:
hktramz
here I am a Hongkonger living in Vancouver, and I feel deeply sorrow for this incident. The whole incident could be ended peacefully, but the Filipines SWAT was totally not organized, not planned and they were just so stupid to react to such incident. The whole Philipines government never take care the tourists and thought that such event was very common. The reporter asked if this incident would affect the image of Phillipines, and he replied: This incident is just independent, it could happen anywhere in the world", and lots of bs-ing. And, the HK chief executives tried to contact the Phillipines President whole night, and no one answered or replied his call. After a while the president said he would never do any concession to the hostage taker, otherwise such kind of incident will happen again. THIS is so ridiculous, first thing he should do is to save the hostage first!!! I will never go to Phillipines and everyone should not go as well. It is just a dangerous place, and the authorities there could not help you as they don't take lives seriously.



5:08 AM |